Last Updated: January 8, 2021
Thank you for visiting MovingEstimate.org. The website located at (the “Site”) provides information to anyone interested in providing or obtaining relocation services, including packing, unpacking, moving, storage, carrier, brokerage, home improvement and other related services (“Moving Services”).
How Your Information Is Collected
Personally Identifiable Information:
You are not required to provide your personally identifiable information when you visit the Site. However, in order to obtain information, including quotes from Moving Service providers (“Vendors”), you must fill out and submit a quote request form containing personally identifiable information including without limitation your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, and information pertaining to your Moving Service needs (a “Estimate Request”).
The Site automatically collects information and may also customize your visit through technical means, including the following:
- Cookies: Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer’s hard drive by our computers (or servers) to identify your computer.
- IP Address Logs: We also log Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, i.e., the location of your computer on the Internet.
How Your Information Is Used
Our Use of Your Information:
The information in your Estimate Request and Usage Data may be stored on our servers, our computers, or as cookies on your computer. This information may be used to compile aggregate data that is not personally identifiable and may be used internally or shared with third parties in an aggregate, non-identifiable format.
We utilize an auto-save feature on your Estimate Request form, in that when you fill out your personally identifiable information in the first four (4) fields of the form, the information is captured and stored on our servers. If you do not complete the Estimate Request form and submit it, a MovingEstimate.org and our network of moving websites, and only a MovingEstimate.org representative, will utilize your personally identifiable information to contact you solely for the completion of your form.
We may also use the information you provide in your Estimate Request to (i) contact you about your satisfaction with the Site, whether you obtained Moving Services from any Vendor through the Site, the identity of any such Vendor, and your satisfaction with the Moving Services provided by such Vendor, and (ii) to send you information and promotional messages about our products and services, or the products or services that we offer on this Site or on our other websites. Upon your verbal consent, the phone conversation between you and a MovingEstimate.org representative may be recorded, transcribed and then published in both written and You will receive a confirmation e-mail from MovingEstimate.org should your phone conversation become part of our Site’s content.
If you do not wish to be contacted by us for any of these reasons, you may unsubscribe by clicking on UNSUBSCRIBE or by sending an e-mail to us at unsubscribe@MovingEstimate.org.
Third Party Use of Your Information:
We will not share any of the personally identifiable information provided in a Estimate Request with any third party except in the following circumstances:
- Your Estimate Request may include an opportunity to participate in our direct marketing program. If you opt-in to our direct marketing program, we will share your information with third-party marketers for purposes of marketing and advertising their products and services to you. After we share your information with such third-party marketers, we do not and cannot control the third-party marketers’ subsequent use or disclosure of your information and cannot guarantee that they will not disclose, sell or use your information in a manner that you do not anticipate. You therefore must contact the third-party marketers if you have any questions or concerns regarding their use of your information.
- If we receive a subpoena or other request to disclose your information in accordance with applicable laws, rules or regulations, we will disclose your information in accordance therewith.
- If we receive an inquiry from a bona-fide rights owner in connection with allegations of infringement of copyright or other proprietary rights arising from information you have submitted on the Site or otherwise provided to us, we will disclose your information in response to any such inquiries.
- If we are acquired by, merge with, or sell all or substantially all of our assets to a third party, we will disclose and/or transfer your information to that third party.
If you wish to opt-out from receiving communications from Vendors or third-party marketers with whom we have shared your information, you must contact them directly. You must consult those parties’ privacy policies to learn more about ways to opt-out from receiving communications from them.
Accessing Your Information
We provide you with the ability to access and/or amend your Estimate Request and the information contained therein through a user account accessible on our website located at MovingEstimate.org. After you submit your Estimate Request, we will provide you with a unique username and password that will allow you to access your account.
Third Party Websites & Referrals
Third-parties who operate a website and wish to link to the Site, may link to the Site, provided that any such link must link to the Site’s home page unless MovingEstimate.org has provided prior written permission otherwise. MovingEstimate.org reserves the right to reject or terminate any links to or from the Site.
Furthermore, MovingEstimate.org does not hold any liability for any referrals verbally or otherwise given by MovingEstimate.org representatives. It is up to the customer to discern any pertinent information from third party companies and the privacy policies thereto.
This Site is not directed to, nor intended for use by, individuals under the age of 18, and we do not knowingly collect or use any personally identifiable information from children younger than 13 years of age. In the event that we obtain information from an individual who we learn is under the age of 13, we will promptly delete that individual’s information without collecting, using or disclosing such information to any third party.